C-Skins Element 3:2 Jnr Unisex SteamerRegular price £48.99
C-SKINS ELEMENT JUNIOR BOYS & GIRLS 3/2MM WETSUIT
C-Skins Element Junior 3/2mm Wetsuit, another superb well made, great fitting design of wetsuit from C-Skins. The Unisex design and colours of these suits will appeal to both boys and girls with size options to cover a wide range of ages from pre-school to teenage. The Element wetsuit is perfect for Spring and Summer days on the beach, in the surf, or out sailing, kayaking or just messing about in boats, in or on the water.
The C-Skins Element forms part of C-Skins' extensive surfing wetsuit range - all the features and benefits of a superb multisport entry-level wetsuit for youngsters representing great value of money without compromising on quality.
Measurements given are approximate and a guide to overall fit. Select the appropriate size taking into consideration the height, the chest and the waist measurements of the child. If you're still not sure what size you need do simply phone with the measurements to hand and we'll help guide you to make the right choice.
- Premium quality 3/2mm flexible neoprene providing day long wearability and comfort (cheap suits tend to made of stiffer neoprene resulting in a poor fit and discomfort, and are therefore not as effective).
- 30% Xtend neoprene - flexible with multi-directional stretch, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining
- 70% free flex neoprene - combining flexibility and durability particularly in high wear areas
- Flex neoprene underarm panels provide improved flexibility providing freedom of movement.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce windchill and so improve warmth.
- Duraflex knee pads - for improved abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility
- Super seal Glide-skin neoprene neck seal, adjust to fit, excellent comfortable and secure neck seal.
- Flatlocked tri-stitched seams for strength, durability and above all a smooth non-irritating seam finish.
- Rear YKK zip for strength with webbing tape puller.
- Zipped ankles for ease of getting the suit on, which can then be undone to make the suit easier to take off over the feet.