DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers
DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers
DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers
DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers
DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers
DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers

DC

DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers

Sale price£59.99
Size:UK 5
Quantity:
Only 1 unit left
Pickup available at Cleethorpes Store Usually ready in 2 hours

DC Manual Platform Cheetah Print Trainers

UK 5

Cleethorpes Store

Pickup available, usually ready in 2 hours

7 Kingsway
Cleethorpes DN35 8QU
United Kingdom

+441472690098

Add some height with the Manual women's platform shoes. 

Thanks to the interesting print on durable canvas, you can combine these sneakers with your favorite outfits.

Features:
- IMPACT-ALG™ sockliner provides cushioning
- Outsole: Outsole with custom DC pill and herringbone pattern

Composition:
Upper: Cloth (cotton)
Lining: Textile
Outsole: Rubber

VEGAN FRIENDLY 

MADE WITH ALGAE

FABIC LINING IS MADE FROM 100% POST-INDUSTIAL MATERIAL 

THE STROBEL/INSOLE BOARD IN THIS SHOE CONTAINS 70% RECYCLED CONTENT , 80% IS FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES AND THE REMAINING 20% FROM RECYLED POST -INDUSTIAL MATERIAL .