The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It's been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Short sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% recycled polyester)
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
dryrobe® is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.