Oakley Forsake Polised BlackRegular price £69.99
With FORSAKE™, our goal was to create the quintessential sunglass for every active woman: universally flattering and perfectly balanced between performance and style. Sporty performance wrapped in a beautiful toric shield package makes Forsake idea for the girl who wants it all. Like the perfect date, Forsake is the one you can take with you anywhere.
Forsake lets you see the world with Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry. And in typical Oakley fashion, optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards. In Forsake, you always feel good about protecting your vision with UV PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
The ultimate active sunglass wouldn’t be complete without some killer options to make them truly your own. For glare reduction, Forsake offers polarized lenses via Oakley’s proprietary technology that produces greater than 99% efficiency. There is optional gradient lens shading for varied field of light transmission, top to bottom.
When it comes to durability, it’s tough to beat Forsake. Our O MATTER® frame is not only stress-resistant, but also incredibly comfortable, with a Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nose pads further ensure a snug, secure fit, so your glasses stay right where you want them. Finished off with sleek metal icon accents and an exclusive women’s eyewear case, Forsake is an all-around winner.
* Optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
* Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
* UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
* Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
* Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)